Todd Huegli is an experienced Portland, Oregon medical malpractice, personal injury, and wrongful death lawyer.
Todd is an experienced trial lawyer who has taken over 40 jury trials to verdict. His practice focuses exclusively on medical malpractice, personal injury and wrongful death. He founded Huegli Fraser PC in 2012 with Rhett Fraser and James Huegli for the purpose of helping people injured through the negligence of another, especially when that other person is a doctor and committed medical malpractice. Todd went on to start his own firm Huegli Law, LLC in 2018. Todd is dedicated to helping these individuals heal from the physical and psychological damage caused by these injuries.
Todd began his career working as a public defender helping indigent clients defend against criminal charges. Todd received his Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from University of Oregon and went on to receive his Law Degree and MBA from Willamette University.
Todd was awarded the Pro Bono Student of the Year award from the Oregon State Bar in 2006 for his dedication to the community, volunteering more hours than any law student or lawyer during the year.
Todd is a Guardian Member of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association.
- Oregon State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- SuperLawyers Rising Star 2015 to present
- Oregon State Bar, Health Law Section
- Oregon State Bar, Motor Vehicle Section
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (former)
- $1,500,000 – Medical Malpractice – Negligence led to patient’s death
- $1,500,000 – Negligence – Negligence led to young man’s death
- $500,000 – Medical Malpractice – Improper medication lead to death
- $350,000 – Dental Malpractice – Improper removal of adult tooth in child
- $350,000 – Medical Malpractice – Surgical procedure caused permanent nerve damage
- $350,000 – Medical Malpractice – Instrument left inside patient after surgery
- $350,000 – Nursing Home Negligence – Nursing home negligence resulted in patients broken leg
- $325,000 – Medical Malpractice – Failure to diagnose cancer
- $300,000 – Medical Malpractice – Confidential
- $300,000 – Medical Malpractice – Surgical error
- $275,000 – Medical Malpractice – Negligent prescription of medication
- $270,000 – Personal Injury – Oregon Auto Accident Policy Limit
- $270,000 – Dental Implant Malpractice – Improper installation of dental implant
- $250,000 – Medical Malpractice – Broken leg during Physical Therapy
- $250,000 – Dental Implant Malpractice – Improper installation of dental implant
- $160,000 – Dental Malpractice – Failure to provide informed consent
- $150,000 – Medical Malpractice – Medical Assistant negligence caused broken arm in patient
- $100,000 – Counselor Malpractice – Improper patient counselor relationship
- $100,000 – Personal Injury – Oregon Auto Accident Policy Limit – Back injury
- $100,000 – Personal Injury – Oregon Auto Accident Policy Limit – Shoulder dislocation
- $100,000 – Sexual Abuse – Patient sexually abused by counselor
- $100,000 – Dental Malpractice – Dentist dropped instrument down clients throat resulting in surgery